The Mercedes-Benz EQ Run is located at the former airport Tempelhof.
Not a good idea, because
- there are no parking lots
- it is the weekend of the Formula E and other events, the city will be overcrowed
By public transportation
A great idea, because the location is near the undergound and S-Bahn
Underground: Platz der Luftbrücke (U6), Paradestraße (U6)
S-Bahn: Tempelhof (S41/S42/S45/S46/S47)
Bus: Line 104/ line 248
There will be bag checks. Please note that you can only bring a bag that has the size of a laptop.
The following items are prohibited for safety reasons in the start / finish area of the exhibition ground.
• Weapons of any kind, including those items that are used as weapons, batons, shock and stabbing weapons or missiles.
• Gas spray cans, corrosive, flammable substances, dyestuffs or receptacles containing substances which are harmful to health or are highly flammable (exception: Standard pocket lighters).
• Bottles, cups, jugs, cans or other items that are made of glass or other fragile material.
• Bulky items such as ladders, stools, (folding) chairs, boxes
• Fireworks, flares, smoke powder and -bombs or other pyrotechnics.
• Flag or banner poles, which are longer than 1 m, or whose diameter is larger than 3 cm, and "double holders" (brought or approved flags and banners which have a "flame-retardant" material).
• Mechanically operated sound-emitting devices such as Megaphones, klaxons.
• Laser pointer.
• Larger quantities of paper and paper rolls.
The starting time is 6:00 p.m..
You have 60 minutes to run as many laps (2.37 km) as possible in that time frame.
The first half lap will be accompanied by a safty car.
You'll get your race kit:
Saturday, May 25, 2019, 8 a.m.
Please bring a photo ID and the participant information to pick up your race kit.
You can use the ticket to visit the Formel-E-Qualifying from 8 o'clock on.
The 60 minute race starts at 06:00 p.m.
Changing tents are available in the start and finish area.
Luggage (bags, backpacks, etc.,) can be surrendered.